Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Computer Hates Me...

So, my sweet new car has an auxiliary plug in it. Yeah, it's pretty cool. I thought that it would be a good time to transfer all of my CDs to my computer so I could put them on my ipod. Genius, right? Well, not really. I should have done it a long time ago, but I was lazy.

In the midst of this transfer, my itunes decides to stop working. Yeah, it's very strange, and super frustrating. I was working on it this afternoon, when it freaked out on me. I think I am going to have to restart my whole computer to get it to work again. I just don't know why my computer decided to hate me now. I've been good to it, really I have. I think it must be due to the fact that I started blogging. First Amber, then Tracy (although her computer has had issues for a while), and now me. I just hope the curse doesn't continue. Good Luck.

1 comment:

Shamelessly said...

Ha!
You know what they say! Misery loves company! But I swear i did not wish this one you. I was just thinking the other day that you had the cheapest and best running computer. How ironic! I will send you good vibes!