Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am blog retarded...

Well, I've never really claimed to be tech savvy. In fact I've often said that I am computer illiterate. That fact was recently renewed as I tried to put a picture with my last post. I hear it's easy. But, I tried...and failed. It was going to be sweet too! I was going to have a picture of some pixie stixs. Since that didn't work out so well, you'll just have to imagine the picture. Awesome, right?!?

I might try again to add some pictures to my posts, after I have received some instruction from those who are more wise than me (yeah, that's basically anyone). I hope the content of my posts are enough for your entertainment.

2 comments:

Lois said...

I can so relate. I have very few pictures on my blog because I have stinky dial-up Internet and I hate waiting six weeks for the photos to load up! (OK, so it's not actually six weeks, but you get my point).

Oh, I found you through Suzi.

Shamelessly said...

Ok...
So you know that I have to admit it. You are sorta internet retarded. Not so much computer retarded... but REALLY internet retarded.

I'm glad that we got you on here and got you some pictures finally. You're my child with the most problems but I guess its okay cause in pay off I get a great editor. LOL.