Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Funk

So, as you may or may not know, I really don't like Mondays. They are always the worst! I hate trying to get up in the morning and I am usually EXTRA retarded on Mondays. I know...that is saying a lot, considering my normal level of retardedness.

Today I woke up feeling good, for a Monday. I was getting into my car and noticed that the sky was particularly dark. (I had decided to dress springy and wore capris and flip-flops.) I was thinking I might have chosen the wrong thing to wear, but was optimistic that the dark clouds would be blown away soon enough. Well, as I drove to work it just got worse and worse. It started raining and then it turned to hail...yuck! During the first class and a half that I interpret the hail had turned to snow. Why is it snowing on April 7th?!? That is so not cool.

1 comment:

Shamelessly said...

When you came in with a big ole bag of candy on Monday I thought that it was going to be a good one too. Then our curse returned. Oh well. Don't even get me started on the weather.