Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged

1. What book have you read recently?

I just finished "If life were Easy it wouldn't be Hard" by Sheri Dew. It was fantastic and made me want to be a better person.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?

Flying, of course. Is there really any other answer?

3. List two things you have eaten today:

A. A spearmint mint

B. A cheese stick...both of which were free treats during Core testing! Yay for testing treats!

4. What's your favorite color? Why?

Yellow. I guess cause it's happy! I don't know I've just always loved it.

5. Where is the place you want to go the most?

Somewhere warm...no hot. I'm not much of a traveler so maybe California or Portland. Haven't been there in a while. I miss it.

7. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Literally? Yep.

8. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Invest my money. Share with my family, fund a national recycling program.

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?

People that are insincere. I really don't like fake niceness. I'd rather not have you be nice to me if you really don't mean it.

10. What are two things on your to do list right now?

Clean my car and talk with an advisor in the math department at UVU.

11. If you have a fault, would you rather the people around you point it out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Whatever. I'm sure I'm already aware of it. They can tell me if they want.

12. List two jobs you have had:

Gift Wrapper and Envelope Stuffer.

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

My religion.

14. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?

Sure there is...not that I want to tell you.

15. Name two of your bad habits:

Staying up late and sleeping in til the last minute possible.

16. What are your feelings about the person who tagged you?

She's nice and funny. Really a great person.

17. Who do you Tag? Why?

Suzi: to see what she says.
Tricia Flores: cause her blog is really boring and this might make it more interesting.

Instruction: Copy questions, remove answers and replace with your own answers to the list of questions. Then, tag as many people you want, at least one, and list them out in the end of your post. Notify them that they have been tagged. Enjoy getting to know those you have tagged better, unless they are bitter and decide not to play along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can help you with not staying up late.