Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fast Food


Sadly I eat more fast food than I really want to admit. My new favorite is a spicy chicken go wrap from Wendy's. If you haven't tried it, don't! I find that I am starting to crave them. They are quite tasty. I've also tried the grilled wrap...not as good. I think that is because it has some sort of honey mustard sauce which I don't care for.

I was first introduced to the wraps by Tracy's boyfriend, Randy. She was telling me that he loves them and then he sent me a picture of one...I'm still not sure why. A couple of days after that Tracy and I were planning to have lunch together. After much deliberation (as is always the case when we are trying to decide where to eat), we settled on an old classic, Wendy's. I thought it would be a great time to try the new spicy chicken wrap. And I did. And I liked it. I ate my second one yesterday. It was delightful.

I went to the Wendy's website to find a picture of one and I also looked at the nutrition information. 320 calories for one. And you know it doesn't fill you up. Yikes! I have got to be better at packing a lunch for work and avoiding the ease of fast food.

3 comments:

Shamelessly said...

Well.. I will say that they ARE pretty tasty. But if I'm gonna be addicted to something it would be the Oreo Frosty or the Monterey Chicken sandwich BOTH of which I am sure have way over that caloric talley. I'm lucky that way.

Lore said...

Tracy's has a way of introducing food that is not good for you, like Kettle Cooked Maui Onion chips from Lays, don't try them, you can't eat just one.

Oh by the way, I find it impressive that you have the same number of posts as I do! But I think posting two in one day is cheating!
You need to read my recent post, I tagged you on my fun little questions and answers post. Enjoy!

SuziQ said...

Ben's addicted too. But guess what? He just got home from Wendy's and they were OUT OF TORTILLAS! Now you're going to have nightmares, aren't you? :)