Monday, April 7, 2008

Updates

I just thought that I would give a few updates to those that read my blog regularly...not that there are too many of you.

I am feeling much better now, thankfully. Although, I still have an unusually large amount of mucus. I'm not sure how it is possible for one to blow their nose so many times and still have stuff left to blow.

After talking with a return missionary that served in Thailand, Sam and I found the secret to good sticky rice. It's sweetened-condensed milk. I know, who would have thunk? Yummy. Still not quite perfected though.

The Counting Crows CD was good, there are some strange songs on it though. Like 1492...not a big fan of that one. It kind of scared me too, considering it is the first song on the CD. I listen to it often though.

And my computer has been behaving much better recently. It maybe loves me a little bit.

5 comments:

Shamelessly said...

Everytime I hear your petty complaining about mucus I want to laugh. You only know half of what I suffer!! Oh the humanity!! But having a buddy with booger issues sure can be convenient whan you need a kleenex. LOL

FOODIE said...

Di is THE kleenex queen for sure! I am glad you are feeling better, and that you and Sam are expanding your culinary expertise!!!

SuziQ said...

Got any of your primo tissue snob puffs left? I could sure use them...my nose is red and raw now!

Glad you're feeling better!

arly said...

But let's not discount the most important readers, i.e., me! haha. Glad you're feeling better.

Lore said...

Hey Di! How about updating your update! It has been over a week! Catch up!