Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blast from the Past

This post is dedicated to my brother, John....

So, the other day I was remembering an event from my childhood. When John and I were younger we were watching some Disney movie. It may have been Aladdin...I'm not sure. Whatever movie it was, it had a preview for Disney's newest feature film, The Lion King.

During the sneak peak of this, soon-to-be-released movie, they showed typical things. You know, artists drawing the lions, beginning stages of making the movie, etc. One of the lines during the preview was, "Disney's 32nd animated feature film, The Lion King."

John, who was pretty big into wild cats at the time said, "I don't care if that movie is only 30 seconds long, I want to see it!"

I laughed right out loud and told him how he had misunderstood what it said. Good times!

Hearts to John!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That's hilarious! John's a weirdy. :)

MaryAnn said...

Pretty funny!

Sandy Brunson said...

Hearts to John indeed! Love that story.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That is super funny....how I have not heard that story yet is a surprise.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I had never heard that one either...what made it come to your mind and what made you decide to post about it? I did get a good chuckle, so thanks for putting it on your blog. Too funny.