Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Heater Issues

For those of you that don't know, we've been having major issues with our heaters and even bigger issues trying to get them fixed. Thanks to our home warranty it's relatively cheap for us to get them fixed, it's just a matter of dealing with possibly the worst company ever.

After not showing up for TWO appointments we had set to get it fixed today (this is after a lot of crap we've had to deal with...paperwork not being sent in, inaccurate diagnoses, etc.), I decided it was time for me to step in (up til now, Sam got to deal with them). Sam had taken the day off work to be here for them to come. They told us it would be an all day project. An hour and a half after they were supposed to be here, Sam called them to see what was going on. They fired a technician and so they weren't able to come at the scheduled time. Did they bother to call and let us know that they wouldn't make it? Oh no! Even thought they said they knew they wouldn't make it at 9 this morning. So the rescheduled for the afternoon and Sam went to work. When I got home from work (7:30 pm), they still hadn't come...or called. So, I decided to give them a call.

I can be pretty mean when I feel like it's necessary. Today was a long day. I was tired, grumpy, and hungry. Poor, poor lady who answered the phone when I called to complain....

6 comments:

ShamelessPhotography said...

LOL!!! Hannah was right. You ARE the mean one!! Bwa ha!

Mary Ann said...

I would love to hear all about your conversation with that lady. Too funny! I sure hope you were able to get some results.

Lynda/Mom said...

Follow up, please. What kind of heaters do you have? Aunt Lynda

Sandy Brunson said...

I bet! I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that phone call with you for anything. Why do you think I always got you to make my calls for me. :)

Jason&Shannon said...

That is what it takes all too often anymore for any customer service to take place. I know you have the fire to make it happen too...good job! Hope you get some results from the complaining.

liesel said...

how the heck did I not realize you went private on your blog!! I just thought you must be REALLY busy, because you don't get on FB either. I'm glad I figured it out though, I've missed you!