Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Candy

This is a shout out to my mom. A few weeks ago, at Sunday dinner, we were talking about holiday candy. I mentioned how I am disappointed with the candy industry. I hate that the holiday candy selection is mostly regular candy in holiday wrappers. It seems like when I was a kid we could get different kinds of candy during the holiday season. Not just snickers in pastel wrappers or pastel colored m&ms.

Ever since that conversation my mom has been buying my unique-type of Easter candy that she has found at the stores. As a result, I left Sunday dinner tonight with glorious bag of candy. My mom must really love me!!! Thanks mom!

4 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

She sure does, but everyone knows Diana with a bag of candy makes for a happy Di!

Mary Ann said...

Tell us more about the glorious bags of candy. Anything new?

MaryAnn said...

Are you sharing?

Lynda/Mom said...

I'm happy; I found my Cadbury's mini eggs!! Aunt Lynda