Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So...

Just read my last post...something I should have done sooner. What is the deal with that first sentence? (If it can be called that.) I guess that's what I get for writing something so late at night.

Basically I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive. I haven't found much time to blog. Guess it's not high on my oh-so-long list of things to do. Not that I'm stressed, cause I'm not...yet. Things are still going well and I promise I will post more pictures soon. I really will. I'll have to schedule it in sometime....

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Congrats Diana. You're at such an exciting stage, I'm not surprised it's hard to blog. I'm actually flying to Utah for Memorial Day weekend, so it will be neat to see you and your family.

Shamelessly said...

Horray! A post, although small, and its all in BOLD!!

That made me happy :)

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I am amazed such a sentence escaped your proof-reading nazi eye. I guess even you are human. Look forward to the next blog, sounds like you have a fun game that we need to play in April when I come.

John L. Carter said...

for reals D, that is a John type sentence. Shameful!!!