Monday, January 19, 2009

Forgot Some Things

OK so I forgot a few great things about my trip. First of all, if you haven't heard it yet, you need to hear Lauren bark like a dog! So funny! Man, I have cute nieces. Secondly, one of my favorite Megan moments: we were eating lunch before church on Sunday and Megan's last bite of macaroni and cheese fell onto her bib, when she realized what had happened she exclaimed, "Oh crap!" I died. MaryAnn admits to teaching her that one. So, to echo Megan Carter's post about "Apple Bottom Jeans," kids do listen and repeat. Megan is especially good at that these days. "What people in the white car?" LOL! One more reason not to have kids folks, they can cause havoc!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

But if you didn't have them think of all the funny moments you would miss out on! They do keep me laughing.

Grammyzanne said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. Hope the real world isn't too harsh in welcoming you home.

The best part of the Art Linkletter show was the "Kids Say the Darndest Things" segment.