Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Biggest Disappointment

So, as you may recall, I'm kinda a sucker for The Biggest Loser these days. It's strange because before I was totally an Idol fan, but I dropped it for The Biggest Loser. I think I might have to go back. For those of you that don't watch the show, you won't really relate to this, you can just stop reading now if you don't want to waste your time.

Last night there was an opportunity for the most annoying contestant ever to get voted off the ranch. We all thought that she would be gone, she thought she would be gone, and yes, even Bob thought she would be gone. But in a shocking twist the votes were a tie, which means that the lowest percentage had to go...it wasn't her. What the crap?!?

I now believe that the show has to be rigged. The producers of the show, I believe, made half of the contestants vote for the other option to go home. They had to. It's the only explanation for why she will be on next week. I think that she is just so dramatic, and annoying, that they needed her to stay on to boost the ratings. It's a load of crap! For real. She doesn't even want to be on the ranch. She hardly works out, and complains the whole time that she's in the gym. And when asked if she wanted to be on the ranch, after a long hesitation, she spouted some nonsense. I honestly don't even know what she was talking about. They obviously edit the show to make you think one thing (they trick me so often...it's pathetic really), but still she should have been sent home.

Perhaps she was literally afraid for her life if she would have gone home, and that's why she's still on. Her teammate would have killed her, I'm pretty sure.

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Interesting that it was her own team mates that voted for her to leave. I think the other team kept her around because they know that she will be easy to beat. If she is always below the yellow line then they only have to worry about not being the other person to go below. And I think you are right, Carla would have killed her.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That's the best, I think I'm just going to send people to your blog, because I started a post about it too, but never finished it. I WAS SO MAD!! I also wanted to stop watching...just like with Vicky.

arly said...

Yes, Carla would have killed her. But watching the show did keep me on the treadmill for 40 minutes! So tell me that's not awesome. I don't mind American Idol except for the judges and their exhausting antics. So You Think You Can Dance is still my favorite. Ah, tv.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Yeah, what an episode! Still, as intelligent as I am I still fall for the dramatics and antics of this show and it is the only thing I watch these days. Pathetic! I am surprised you haven't commented on 4 boobs.

Lynda/Mom said...

You all ought to write into the show and tell them what you think and why you quit watching (if you actually did quit). Maybe you could have an impact or something.