Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Great Blog-off

I guess I should thank Tracy for getting me involved with the whole blogging thing. It's been fun. And, I too am shocked that I came in second place. The reasons that I'm not in first place are 1) Lore got a desk job and she has access to a computer all day at work and 2) I don't blog during the summer. The number of posts during those months are particularly low for me. But I don't regret that. There are much better things to do in the summer time than sit at a computer and rant about things to the world. So, I will proudly accept my second place ribbon.

2 comments:

Shamelessly said...

Yeah tell me about it!! Who's trying to pad their numbers all in one night?? Eh??

Does this mean your in for The Great Blog Off 2009?

Lore said...

I won? I won? Sweet! I am the winner of the Great Blog Off!...so what did I win??
So are you saying my desk job is the reason I won, not that my life is filled with fun and adventure?