Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged by Trace

Whats your Favorite brand of jeans?

Silvers for sure. But since I'm a little bit too cheap to buy them I'll go for a pair of jeans from Vanity. As long as they are sized by waist and length I'm good to go.



What is your favorite restaurant? What do you get there?

The Bombay House, hands down...Saag Paneer. So delicious, if you haven't been than you should go. Mmmm...I want some.

What is your current favorite song?

Tough question. IDK maybe the Umbrella song by that punk group. Not the original...yuck.


What's your "type"? Is that what you ended up with?

I plead the 5th on this one.

What is something unusual about you?

Ooh...when I get really excited about something I talk really fast and my voice gets all high and squeaky. It's really endearing...right?!?

How do you describe your everyday style?

As casual as possible. Pull my hair up, throw on some "business casual" clothes on a work-day. Make-up??? What's that?

What were the last three movie you saw? How were they?


Twilight, Max Payne, and The Dark Knight...I know I don't get out much.

What are your favorite TV characters?

I would have to go with some of the Office characters...don't watch much else. The contestants on the Biggest Loser don't really count as characters, do they?

What was the last book you read? How was it?

The Exceptional Student. It's a text book and it was boring!

You are asked to bring your best dish to a party, what do you make?

I go to the store and buy something...

What qualities do you find attractive in your significant other or a prospective one?

Dedication, motivation, and thinking I'm funny!

Is there a song that everytime you hear it, it reminds you of a certain memory? What is it and why?

Too many to say! I guess since it's Christmas I'll say "Wonderful Christmas Time." Yes it blows, but there are some funny memories in connection to it. I love my family!

Do you swear?

For like a week in eighth grade. Not a habit that stuck..fortunately. Just doesn't go with my personality.

What is your worst vice?

Pride...I guess.

Yeah yeah, being materialistic is bad. What is your favorite THING you own right now?

Coats...love coats!

Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi...cherry! Yum!

Beach, Mountains, Big City, Country, or Desert?

Since it's winter I'm gonna go with beaches, but I did go on a really fun hiking/camping trip this summer, so maybe mountains too.

Whats your favorite Candy?

Anything sour and non-chocolate! I love candy. Laffy Taffy is a classic that usually hits the spot.

If you could dress your significant other (or prospective mate), how would you dress them? What do they usually wear?

Probably more casual...shockingly enough. Sometimes I like him in a t-shirt and a baseball cap. Something that he hardly ever wears.

What is your favorite dessert?

Ice-cream. I could go for some Farrs peppermint stick ice-cream right about now. With or without chocolate sauce.

Whats your least favorite fashion trend?

Skinny jeans for sure. Ugh...

How much did you love doing this??

So much

No comments: