Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser

So, another season has come to an end. It was a great finale, yes, great! I am so glad that Michelle won. I disliked Vicky so much that if she had won I would have sworn off the show forever. It's true. I could not stand that lady. She was sneaky and mean and just low. She did, however, lose more weight than I thought she would. Good for her. But, Michelle made me proud. And, can I tell you once again how much I love Jillian? I don't know what it is about her, but she cracks me up! I love it when she yells at the contestants and they start crying. I just enjoy the show. I don't know if I would want to experience the fierceness of Jillian myself, but it's fun to watch.

So the new season starts in January. It looks like it'll be a good one. It has the biggest contestant they've ever had. I think his starting weight is like 474 pounds. Yeah...wow! It'll be good.

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Yeah I must say I LOVE the season finale and was so glad that Michelle won - it made my birthday. I also had to laugh out loud when 85% of America voted for Ed. Heba looked like she was going to cry. And they wondered why? Duh - because America does not like you Heba!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I am sad to say I somehow missed the last three episodes, and only realized I had been checking the wrong channel as I was watching "Mama's Boy" and saw something about America voting for their favorite contestent. Too sad, I will have to look forward to Jan.