Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser

So, one of my shows started last night. I don't know why, but I am hooked to The Biggest Loser. It all started last season. They are doing families this season, and already I am loving it. Although, I am a little disappointed. None of the men on the show have nasty man boobs. I mean, nothing really could compare to Jay's from last season. Yikes!

For the first time ever, one of the contestants was restricted to only a half-hour of exercise everyday. How is that possible? Well, I mean I know it's for health reasons, but all they do all day everyday is work out. He still managed to lose 17 pounds at the first weigh-in. I know a lot of that has to do with eating habits and I am sure that he spent time at least walking on the treadmill most of the day. At least I would think he could do that. Who knows?!?

I used to always like Bob the best of the trainers, but I am leaning more toward Jillean each season. I think I would love to have some time to work out with either of them for a day or a week. If anyone knows how to set that up, let me know! Happy watching to you all!

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I am also hooked on the biggest losure - love it and have been watching it for a long time. Tim mocks me for my addiction but, for some reason, I just really enjoy it.

SuziQ said...

Di, when I watched last night and saw the guy covered in so much black hair he looked like a gorilla, I thought of you. :)

arly said...

Jillean? No way. She's mean and grouchy. I ate cookie dough as I was watching. haha

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I missed the first episode again! Oh well, I've watched that show too much, the family thing seemed like it might be fun to see...maybe next week. When are you coming out here?

Kent and Leisy said...

A dietitian spoke to our class last year and said exercise has little to do with losing weight; it is all about what we eat. I think she was a little biased and crazy, but she had some interesting statistics. I also love the biggest loser - I wish I could workout all day long. - Kent