Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Sign of my Age

So the other day I was working at the fabric store. I only work there about twice a month, but for some reason interesting things happen when I'm there. Anyway, we were listening to the radio station FM 100. For all of you not in Utah, it's an easy listening station. Typical listening material for fabric stores and other such places. Anyway, near the end of the day they announced a new album coming out for the band Matchbox 20. One of my favorite groups. I got excited to know that they were making a new album that would be out the beginning of next year, and then I realized that I was listening to FM 100. You may not know what this means. It means that one of my favorite groups is old people music. For real!

1 comment:

Grammyzanne said...

When the priests at the Sacrament table started looking very young I knew I was getting old.