Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hmmm

So, Sam and I went to his friend, Kevin's, house the other day. The reason was that Kevin's wife had made Sam some salsa and Sam was wanting to get it to eat it. It was quite tasty, by the way. Nothing I love more than home-made salsa this time of year...delicious!

Anyway, while we were there Kevin pointed out this particularly fetching picture of himself. (I hope you sense the sarcasm there.) As I picked it up to look at it more closely I noticed that it was Kevin without his shirt on and shaved vertically into his chest was "I 'heart' U." Yeah, I know, sick, right?!? It made me throw-up a little in my mouth. I don't know if that was an attempt at romance, but boy-howdy, that is pathetic. I guess some girls might like that of think it's at least amusing...just not me.

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Well, with your body hair issues, I'm sure the dispay of the photo was calculated. I hope your reaction was satisfying. Nice to hear from you. Aunt Lynda

Sandy Brunson said...

I'm with you. Not good!

MaryAnn said...

That's just nasty.

Anonymous said...

I see its a family thing. lol

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Ewww! That's gross and then as I was reading in the back of my head I was thinking Spencer Nunnery could pull something like that off and that made me double Ewwww!! Gross!!