Thursday, May 8, 2008

Some People's Kids

I know that there are a lot of annoying people in the world. I am sure that I am one of them to some people some of the time. We all are. I get more annoyed from the people that think they are the exception to this rule.

The other day I was working at a school that is not normally where I work. It starts later than my normal school so I was going to have to go straight from that job to my next job and would probably be late anyway. The day came to an end and I went out to my car. When I got there, much to my dismay, there was a car parked behind me. This is not unusual, because there are always parents out there waiting to pick up their kids. They are usually nice enough to move out of the way when they see that I want to back up and leave. The great thing about this particular parent was that they had actually left the car...there was no one in it...I was stuck. Needless to say I was frustrated with this situation. I sat in my car kind of side-saddle on the front seat, reading my book, while I waited for the owner of the Ford Mustang to come move his car. When he finally did come out and get in his car I looked at him or rather I glared at him. I am sure it was a good crusty stare too. I can give good stink eye when I want to. He's just lucky I kept my mouth shut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah he is!

Lore said...

You are way too nice, I would have had to say something like "oh, I am glad you made it back, I was afraid the tow truck would be here before you returned"