Monday, May 12, 2008

My Bother's Engaged

It's true. My younger bother is engaged. It's really strange when I think about him being engaged. He's getting married in less than two months...yikes! It's not like he's too young to be married, it's just that he's my little brother (although nothing about him is actually little...unless you count his fiance).



It's just weird that my little brother is getting married. It is also strange that both of my brothers, although eight years apart, will be married in the same year. (My older brother got married in February this year.) I am happy for the addition to my family, and just want to send out a big congratulations to the happy couple.

Also a quick shout-out to Sand. Pound it for being single. Just think how good the picture will look this time around, now that the ugly brothers are out.... :)

1 comment:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That is funny, I'm glad I was alone....cause I laughed aloud...very loudly. You're right....your singles pic will be much better now. ;)I'm excited to be apart of such a crazy family! And yes...nothing about John is little....lol