Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rain Dance

Why is it that every time I wash my car it rains the same day (or the very next day)?!? It just makes me sad. I spent all that time to wash my car for nothing. I mean it takes a lot to actually remember to buy a car wash when you gas up and then find a nice day to go through the wash, hoping you won't have to wait in line behind anyone. I guess I should start watching the weather...it might save me some heartache.

On another note...if you have not seen the new "Prince Caspian" movie, I highly reccomend it. I loved it! More than "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe."

2 comments:

Lore said...

Watching the weather reports help a little in this situation. I was tempted to wash the beast yesterday, the nice weather was deceiving! But I resisted, and now I am glad, because I think Noah will be by later today if this keeps up.

Anonymous said...

Totally disagree. The first Narnia movie was way better! But to each their own...