Thursday, February 28, 2008

AWKWARD

So, I have a funny story that I thought I would share with ya'll. The other day I went to a star raising for my boyfriend's niece at make a wish. Just a little note, if you ever have the opportunity to go to the make a wish foundation building, I highly recommend it. It's really neat. Not that I hope any of you know someone that has a reason to go to make a wish. Maybe you could do some service there. Anyway....

So one of Sam's brothers recently had twins, a boy and a girl. (They are cute babies, for those of you that really know me and wanted to know my opinion on Sam's reletives.) Everytime I see him (the brother), he is holding the baby boy. So, jokingly I said to him, "Hey, Jacob. Which one of your children do you love more?" His reply, "Both. Which do you love more Sam or your missionary?"

3 comments:

Lore said...

wow... ouch! But out of curiosity what is the answer?

SuziQ said...

Whoa! And yeah, so what was your answer? :)

Shamelessly said...

Well... you already know how I feel about this post.

I am proclaiming this to be:
BEST BLOG POST OF FEBRUARY

Because I'm the president of a blogging community that gives such awards away.

I'll give you your plastic ship on a stick later. You've earned it!!