Monday, February 25, 2008

The great catch-up

I've been receiving a lot of crap about my lack of blogging. It seems that I like to use my spare time in other ways than blogging. It's a lot harder than I initially thought to keep up on the great blog-off. I must pay my respects to the great bloggers of my day...you know who you are. It's especially difficult when you go to work and you actually have to do something! What is that, anyway?!?

Ahh...work. Now if you'd like to see some interesting things, just walk down the halls of a high school. Here are my top three pet peeves I encounter 5 days a week:

1. Why, when there are two doors out of the school, does everyone insist on going out just one of them? It creates a great hold up where you are bound to get bumped into other people...yuck.

2. PDA...was high school like that when I was younger?

3. If you think the hallways are bad, the parking lot is worse. Teenage drivers in large masses...scary!

I really do like my job. It's great. And, believe it or not I like teenagers too. Of course, like any other job there are the ups and the downs. I can't complain though. I'm paid fairly well, I have benefits, and I get time to do my homework or read a good book. Life is good.

3 comments:

Shamelessly said...

I remember the mad rush to get out of the parking lot as quickly as possible. We used to take all the crap we needed to our last class just so that we could run to our car and get out before the rest of the herd. See, even as teenagers we have some sort of concept of how dangerous we are in large groups!

Lore said...

Impressive catch up… I am sure that the novelty of this Blog War will wear off soon.
So the question I have is are you scoring any PDA with cute high school boys?

D. said...

SICK!!! PDA with high schoolers? Not a chance. Who do you think I am?