Sunday, November 15, 2009

Six Questions

Josh emailed me these questions so I thought I would post my answers on my blog...

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, work (yes two different jobs), Michael's, and the gym.

B) Four people who e-mail me:
The RS, Border's (but I just unsubscribe from that), I guess that's about it.


C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
The Pie, Great China, home, Mom's house

D) Four places you would love to be:
San Diego, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Colorado

E) Four people I'm almost sure will respond:
I'm not emailing this, so it doesn't really apply...but Sandy might post it too. She usually loves these things. And maybe MaryAnn.

F) Four of your favorite TV shows:
The Office, The Biggest Loser...that's about all I watch as far as TV goes.

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I think I will have to post this just because you said I might and because I'm bored and I have nothing else to post about.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Okay, I finally updated your new blog address and had fun reading the last few posts. I'm glad DC makes your list, I wish you could come too. I also did love the Beaver costume. All this time I thought the idea for being the beaver was yours. Funny that Sam choose that costume. You are creative and a wonderful sister even if you keep forgetting me $31.

Sandy Brunson said...

Yeah for Colorado! I hope it made the list 'cuz I live here.

Also...why San Diego.

Josh emailed me this list and I'm pretty sure I did it already. I was going to ignore it but now I'm not sure I can. You totally called me out.

Mary Ann said...

What?!? You wouldn't love to be at our condo with us? :)