Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Well, i know it's unheard of for me to blog twice in a week, but here I am once again. Surprisingly I am writing my first Biggest Loser blog of the season...shocking how long it's taken.

So, for those of you who've been watching it, you may know that the least liked contestant this year is Tracey. And she finally got voted off this week. I was surprised, I didn't think they would ever do it. She was for sure a big game player, from the start of the season. I thought she would've been voted off long ago. she lost a lot of popularity early on. After she chose the black and blue teams, I swore I would never watch again. (The show has to be rigged, btw.) But, I did watch the next episode, then I missed one, and then I watched this week's.

The things that drove me crazy about Tracey, were her creepy eyes and her mannerisms. I hated when she would stick her nose in the air and shake her hair back. And she just has really creepy eyes. She did look quite thin when they showed her 'now' pictures. She seems to have lost a lot of weight. My biggest fear is that she'll come back in the next couple of weeks when they bring a contestant back on.

And, how is Daniel still here with all of his low numbers??? With losses (or not) like that, I would have thought he'd be long gone.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I couldn't stand Tracey either. Her drama and fake crying were the worst!

MaryAnn said...

I am laughing mostly because you swore you would not watch the show anymore and yet you did. I am also glad so is gone - those eyes were the worst. I hope she does not come back - that would be bad. And I don't know how Daniel is still there either.

John L. Carter said...

Agreed...I would've sent Daniel home over Abby..I really liked Abby...but yeah....my friend were tempting an I Hate Tracey blog and I thought it was great!