Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been a while

I know that I've been slacking on the posting. But, I've been doing a lot of math homework and other school stuff. So you should be proud of me! Um, as you know I recently went to Denver. To read more about that trip and to see some fabulous pictures you should link over to Sandy's blog. I can't write about the same thing. Although, you will need to check the comments to hear a little bit of what she left out.

It was a great trip, and as always, difficult to get back into the swing of things. Although a mid-week vacation is pretty fun. Even if it makes you a little late to work the day after you get back. I finally got to go to Vern's Toffee House in Fort Collins. Not that cool. The toffee is good though. But I really like toffee. Yum! Other than that little excursion, my life is pretty normal. Just working and going to school and studying.

So the other day my friend and I got a movie from Redbox. I must say that I do love the convenience of that company. Rent a movie anywhere and return it anywhere...pretty ingenious whoever thought of that. Anyway, the movie we selected (not our first choice by any means) was "The Call of the Wild." About 10 minutes into the show we are realizing that it was not exactly a quality film. Word to the wise: DO NOT rent that movie. It sucked! I don't know how it got to be in a redbox anyway. I thought the box only offered quality films. Luckily it was a free rental, that movie was not even worth a dollar.

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Nice to hear from you again. I'm expecting lots of posts in the next week with Scott coming home...

Sandy Brunson said...

Just think. That is an hour and a half of your life that you can never get back.

And Jacob never said I looked Makey-outy. I'm pretty sure that was just you and Casey.

MaryAnn said...

If you don't post your drama on your blog I guess you are going to have to call me.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Glad you had fun. Hope all is going well in your life with Scott coming home and all.

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Love vacations! Sounds like you had fun- I love that pic of you, on Sandy's blog, behind the giant! :0) I love Redbox too! Thabks for the heads-up on the crappy movie!