Thursday, June 9, 2011

June!

Yay!  It's summer and it actually feels like summer.  It is great!  I guess I will write about our anniversary, not that we did anything too awesome.  It is hard to believe that I've been married for two years.  Weird.  Anyway, we just went to dinner at PF Changs...we never go there.  It was good, I could make that a tradition.  And then we went to a movie after that, oh yeah, the new Pirates of the Caribbean.  Pretty good show,  I liked the new X-men movie we went to for Megan's birthday better.

As for that wood project I want to make later on this summer, I think it was some sort of table like chest.  I haven't looked at the magazine that had the plans for a while.  But, i was going to paint it black, and distress it and use it for a coffee table in our front room.  If it turns out okay, that is.  Other than that not too much is going on.  I'm loving the warm weather and Sam and I went for our first swim of the summer last night.  Yay!  Of course, right as we got to the pool the wind picked up and so it was kinda cold getting out, but not too bad.

Yeah, yeah, I know this background doesn't go all that great with my heading and what not, but you have to admit it is so me.  Gotta love the yellow!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I thought you guys were going to play in the rain and stomp on worms for your anniversary. :) I can't wait to see your chest/table. The wind was crazy last night. You guys were brave to go swimming. Is your pool heated?

MaryAnn said...

I like the yellow background - yellow happens to be my favorte color also.