Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another year gone...

I can hardly believe that this school year is over.  It goes so fast.  Crazy.  It's been a good year.  I did take pictures of dinners Sam and I made one week, but of course I'm way too lazy to actually put them on this blog.  I know it's not that difficult.  But, you know. 

I mean, it's taken me this long just to get a post going.  Not too much has changed in our lives.  We had a good Spring Break in Vegas.  Went to the Beatles Love show...I would recommend it to anyone.  It was awesome.  Now, I'm in school and although I only have two classes, it does manage to consume a lot of my time.  It's good to be back in school.  Maybe Sam will start going the second half of the summer like he says he will. 

Other than that things are really about the same.  I'm excited for the summer and for this semester of school to be over.  I'm hoping to make a wood project.  Sam said he would help me, other than that I have some sewing projects and there's always the task of catching up on scrapbooking.  Good times!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What wood project are you going to do? I still have a pillow sewing project for you...

Sandy Brunson said...

I thought you were going to be posting about your anniversary...I was a little surprised to see nothing about it. But I too want to know what wood project you are working on.

MaryAnn said...

Good times indeed!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Nice to see you blog. That is nice to have some goals of projects to work on this summer. Maybe I need some projects. Oh wait, I have four of them.