Saturday, March 26, 2011

Report

Just wanted to let you all know how my projects are coming.  First of all, Sam and I have been very good about making dinner and eating at an earlier time.  Next week I'm planning to take pictures of our meal because some people (well at least one that I know of) doubts that I do or know how or can actually cook.  Well, at least she used to.  Also, I've done some sewing.  I made a skirt, a bag (turned out awful), and a carseat tent-cover-thing.  Whatever you want to call it.  A couple of my neighbors recently had babies so it was a gift.  I'm currently washing the fabric for my next project.  AND, I've scrapbooked 5 pages.  Yep, last week was very productive.  Oh, I also worked out quite a bit.  Hopefully this week will be just as busy. 

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow. You have been busy. Now it's time to help me make those pillow covers. I'd also like you to help me make a "car seat tent-cover-thing" sometime.

MaryAnn said...

You have been busy. Looking forward to pictures of your meals - maybe I can get some new dinner ideas.