Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pixle Junk Shooter: the sequel

Pixle Junk Shooter is a video game on the PS3.  Sam and Cole love it.  The second one recently came out, so they've been playing it a lot.  When I asked them what I should blog about, that's what they said.  Yes, they were playing it at the time.  I sometimes sit downstairs while they play and look online or read or make cards or whatever.  It's one of the more tolerable video games they play.  Halo is super annoying to watch and I don't love Super Meat Boy.

As for the project ideas, thanks.  Mary Ann, yours is on my list.  And I'm thinking of going to Las Vegas for spring break.  Colorado is far, and I don't quilt but I could watch Isaac...maybe during the summer???

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for the clarification. And thanks for putting my project on your list. Oh, and thanks again for watching Hannah. :)

MaryAnn said...

Dang - I thought you were referring to me when you said my project was on your list and that you were really going to come and keep my house clean. Then I realized you were talking to the other Mary Ann. Please come for spring break - I might even clean before you come! And I agree about Halo - I can't stand to watch Tim play it.

SuziQ said...

We're going to Vegas for spring break!