Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pixle Junk Shooter

So lately my life is pretty dull.  But I like it!  I'm working way less hours at the fabric store and I love having my afternoons free.  My goals are to clean my house more consistently and to work out more frequently.  And since I tend to eat more when I'm home I think I need to be more pro-active in my hobbies.  If y'all have any project ideas for me...I might take them into consideration.  :)  Oh yeah, I'm also going to try to cook dinner at a more timely hour.  We usually eat pretty late and I don't love it.  I guess those are my resolutions for March...since I didn't post any new year's goals, I figure now is as good a time as ever.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What's a pixle junk shooter? I have a project idea for you--help me make those couch pillows! :) Good luck with your goals!

MaryAnn said...

I have a project idea for you - come to Las Vegas and keep my house clean too! I know - not going to happen. Those are some good goals and I also am wondering whhat a pixle junk shooter is and what it has to do with this post.

Sandy Brunson said...

Count me as three to be interested in the title of this post.

As for project ideas, come help me with my quilts. Or watch Isaac so I can do them!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I will send you that Thai Chicken Recipe to help with your goal of eating early...it is a Rachel Ray 30 minute meal. Also, if you want a job...look online for some Mother's day and Father's day activities/crafts we could do for a Primary Activity.