Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random thoughts...

What happened to the nice spring weather?  Good thing our "mini-reunion" was not this week.  So cold!  As I was walking into work today, I almost got blown over.  No joke.  The wind was so strong and cold.  I thought I was done with my winter coats for the season...nope.

What's with people my age having 4 kids?  It makes me feel old...I am old.  But still...it's crazy.  I guess they got married young...something I never had a desire to do.

This year is my ten year high school reunion...that's weird.  I really AM old.  Neat-o.

I just hope the weather warms up....and the price for flights goes down...and that I don't die from carbon monoxide poisoning.  Now is the perfect time to test our, supposedly, "perfectly in order" heater.

And anyone who cares can thank Tracy for my blog remodel.  She wanted to make me look cool or something...at least on the web...

7 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

The blog does look cute. Agreed with ya on the weather...I got sick right after having all that fun.

Mary Ann said...

Totally random thoughts. :) I like the new blog background.

Sandy Brunson said...

Love the random! And I hope you don't die from carbon monoxide too! Scary!!!! But I'm a bit paranoid about that sort of thing. Did I tell you how we didn't use our gas fireplace this winter because I thought I could smell it leaking and didn't like it?...

Nicole said...

You're not old. You're only a year older then me I think...2 maybe...don't really remember. I know a few people around my age with 3-4 kids too. They are usually from Utah and got married when they were like 18 or just don't believe in birth control. Whatever floats their boat I guess...weird phrase isn't that? Yeah, you're not old. I think it's just Utah. It makes people who don't get married by 20 feel old, when the rest of the country usually get married closer to 30...anyways, I'll get off of my soap box now. :)

SuziQ said...

I recently found out someone I went to high school with has 6 kids, and I know there are plenty with 5...and I'm only a couple years older than you. I think they're insane! LOL

liesel said...

I have slowly come to accept my super old fartedness. Nothing I can do about it, but it sure is weird that I am.

MaryAnn said...

I'm older and boy do I feel it. Although Megan told me tonight that I don't look old. That's good - at least I am maintaining a youthful appearance!