Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ron...oh, Ron

OK, so by now you all know that one of my favorite things to do in the small amount of free time I have is to watch the Biggest Loser. So, yes, I am writing yet one more post about that horribly addicting show.

What is the deal with Ron? Is it just me or does anyone else think that he should have been voted off five weeks ago??? I really don't know how all the contestants have fallen into his sympathy trap. HE NEEDS TO GO HOME!!! He drives me crazy! He has been up for elimination five times, and five times the other contestants have done what he's asked. I take you back to the week Mandy was eliminated...said Ron, "Mandy, it's your turn to go home now." Who decided that Ron got to assign the "turns" to go home?

So, in last nights episode they brought back a contestant, Nicole. Unfortunately Nicole gained weight and was up for elimination. Ron, once again was up for elimination. How he managed to get by, yet again, I have no idea. I mean, from the game-player perspective, Nicole was a bigger threat. But, I sure liked her much better than I like Ron.

5 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

We had the same feelings! I feel bad Nicole didn't get to stay. Yeah, who decided that Ron gets to be in charge? Just because he's the oldest. Glad the blue team made their point!

MaryAnn said...

I agree - he bugs and who put him in charge? He really should have been voted off weeks ago! And I am glad that I am not the only person that is completely addicted to this show.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Yes, Mare and I had been commiserating about still having to listen to Ron just this morning. I want him gone. He should've been gone when it was teams, back than it wasn't in the teams interest to keep him around. Oh well, I predict he will be one of the 4 finalists as now it is best for the sake of the game to keep him in as long as possible.

Anonymous said...

This is going to sound awful, but we call him the Godfather. It'ls like Ron has Jedi powers that he can just say, " It's (fill-in-the-blank)'s time to go." And it gets done! He should go home and help his other son.

SuziQ said...

Totally agree. But here was my thoughts last night...even if he is a finalist, I bet he'll still have those nasty rolls and look like Jaba the Hut. They CANNOT have a winner that doesn't look hot, right? So there's no way they can let him win the whole thing. The winners look awesome by the end of this thing, and I just that's a possibility for him.

Really, I'm not a conspiracy theory nut. Not usually. LOL. This is my first season watching!