Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ron...oh, Ron: the sequel

I wasn't going to post about The Biggest Loser this week, but because MaryAnn commented about I figured I would. First of all, Tara bugs me. Yeah, she's strong, and wins everything. But I seriously get annoyed at her complaining. Everyone picks on me...wa wa wa. Of course they do! You always win, AND you've lost the highest percentage in the house. Deal with it. And, of course Jillian is going to get mad when you eat 4000 calories in a temptation. Sure you're there for you, but Jillian's there to get mad at you when you do stupid things and don't work out. Sheesh! Do these people not know what they signed up for??? I mean honestly, they've all confessed to watching the show before. Did they think that going from their state of inactivity to working out 12 hours a day would be easy? For real!

Secondly...Ron. Oh my. I just can't even express in words how much he annoys me. I think that Kristen said it best when she was talking about how controlling and manipulative he is. He really is the biggest game-player in the house. Just because someone tells you, "You'll be fine," that doesn't mean they are voting for the opposite person to go home. Perhaps it just means that they think you will be fine when you go home. Up until last night I really quite liked Mikey, Ron's son. But alas, he was so upset that people would vote for his father to go home (how dare they!!), that he, too, annoyed me. I would've voted Ron home long ago merely because he is unpleasant to look at with his shirt off. Fortunately, they've reached the point where they weigh-in with those form-fitting tank tops on. Unfortunately, I've seen Ron enough to know what that bulge is that seems to be hiding under his shirt, lurking barely out of sight...his six-pack haunts me.

6 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Tara only bothered me last week when she was especially whiny. I However I do like her strength and toughness. When, at this stage of the game have you ever seen a woman time and time again win the challenges? I too would like to see Ron go, but I would like to say...for a girl who watches this show so much you should know the person with the least threat of winning will make it to the final four. That is Ron. Psych yourself up to see him week after week after week. Honestly, I think Shannon's mom (her name escapes me right now) is every bit as much a game player and manipulative as Ron. Not that I am defending Ron, I hate him too, I just don't like the old chick any better. They both could go and the show would be better for it.

MaryAnn said...

I am so glad I prompted that posting - it made me laugh. And I am glad to know that you get into the dumb show as much as I do - of course Tim mocks me for my addiction constantly. I agree with all you comments. Tara is whinny and Ron is horrible. I also liked Mikey until last night. I really hope that Filipe wins the whole thing.

D. said...

I know that keeping Ron in the game is the best for the contestants right now, but he's still awful to listen to and watch. I doubt Felipe will win the whole thing...sadly. But I do think that Helen is a contestant that is often over-looked and could prove to be dangerous. I could see her winning it all.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

We could get a bet going between those Biggest Loser Addicts as to who we think will win. It could be a fun bet. We'll have to talk about it in a couple of days.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

If Ron doesn't go home and ends up in the final three, I really might stop watching the show this time!

scott said...

I am with Tim. Of all the shows to be addicted to....Yikes