Monday, June 16, 2008

Raffle

So, apparently my brother decided that I am unable to make the choice of marriage on my own. Yesterday he came up with this fabulous idea...well it's funny anyway. He decided that he was going to put on a raffle to determine my future husband. He wrote the rules during church yesterday (he thought the meeting was boring, I thought it was fine).

"Any temple-worthy, non-related male can choose to enter and gets one initial ticket. Additional tickets will be added one ticket per month of dating Diana, post DTR months as determined by Diana. Diana's parents each get five tickets with the name chosen by the parent. Diana's siblings each get two tickets of their own choice. Diana's BFF, Casey Davis, also gets one ticket of her choice."

Those are the rules as set forth by John. It did provide for an entertaining dinner conversation yesterday. Since most of us were home for Father's Day, my siblings were taking a poll to see who would have the most tickets. It was amusing. Not sure when the alleged raffle is to take place. I'll keep you posted. Yeah, I guess my brother is pretty funny.

*I should give some credit to Megan. She claims the raffle was her idea. John did write the rules however.*

2 comments:

SuziQ said...

Hey, maybe this could help. Maybe?

Megan Campbell Carter said...

For reals! lol. I hear this raffle is going to take place during the reunion. :)