Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer!

So, I work in the public school system. I do love it! I love my summer break and all the other vacations I get throughout the year. This is just to let you know that I do not play on the computer near as often during the summer as I do during the school year. Thus my posts will be few and far between. That's just the way it is. If you look at my blog and get frustrated that it has not been updated, just think to yourself, "Oh well, I guess she is busy doing something fun, outside in the warm Utah summer." And then you can sit at your desk and pout because you have one of those jobs where you have to work all year 'round.

Sucks to be you.

4 comments:

Lore said...

That sounds like a cheep way out of the Blog Wars to me. It's ok, you can say it... "Lore your queen of the blog off, I can't keep up, you win!"
I guess it is a good thing I have this desk job to pay for all the stuff I am going to do this summer and then talk about on my blog.

D. said...

I could bow to your inevitable win, but I could make a fabulous comeback if there are enough rainy days. :)

FOODIE said...

Don't you two forget that I plan on doing a lot of traveling this summer too! I have one of those jobs where I don't get to enjoy the sunlight very much during working hours. HOWEVER, I do also work for my father and can get time off pretty much whenever and for however long. "Dad, I am leaving early today to go play with my friends, have fun at work bye!"

arly said...

Yeah, it basically sucks to be me.