Friday, March 15, 2013

10 Months

I cannot believe that my baby is 10 months old!  He is so big and fun!  I'm loving this age more and more.  The time has sure gone by fast.  He's almost a year old...wow! 

A little bit about him:  He crawls and loves to pull himself to stand on almost anything.  He always crawls where he shouldn't...to play with cords, on the fireplace hearth, mess with the tv, you get the idea.  He has 6 teeth, 4 on top and 2 on bottom.  He is about 30" and weighs about 22 pounds.  He loves to watch kids play, I think he just wishes he could run around with them.  He always wants to eat what we are eating.  If I grab a snack, he crawls over and expects me to share with him (which I usually do).  He'll try almost anything, and likes almost anything...I guess he gets that from his dad, and given my choking paranoia, I'm surprised at how much I actually give him table food.  He likes to be thrown in the air and he likes when I lie on my back and fly him...if you know what I mean.  He loves being in his stroller and seeing the world.

 I love the warm weather and the fact that we can play outside and go for walks.  He is so fun and I love spending time with him.  He has become so much easier to take care of and he is almost always happy.  (We still struggle with the nights...doesn't sleep through the night and has a hard time falling asleep.  Guess I'm a softy.) 

Here are a few pictures for you...not very good ones.  He doesn't sit still and just tries to grab the camera, but hey, they're still cute.




5 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Di, yes, after seeing more pictures of the little guy he definately looks more like you to me than he does like Sam. What a cute and fun little guy! Sounds like you are enjoying this stage, and thanks for the update to give me an glimpse into the life of Di as a mother!!! I miss you both so much. Enjoy the Spring weather and your beautiful family.

Sandy Brunson said...

What a cutie! That is a fun stage. Hope the nights get better for you.

Mary Ann said...

He's definitely a cutie! When Hannah woke up from her nap yesterday, the first thing she did was ask for Brinton. And she was quite disappointed that he was already gone. When she saw these pics of him later last night, she was so excited to see him again! :)

Unknown said...

A very fun age. Especially like the towel picture.

MaryAnn said...

He looks way more like you now which is funny because I use to think he looked more like Sam. He is a cutie and I always enjoyed my babies more when they got older - the newborn stage is hard and you don't get any sleep. 1 is one of my favorite stages - it is just fun!