Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not to gloat...

When I was at the gym last night, I decided to step onto the scale. Something I usually try to avoid! Since it had been a while, I was happy to see that I had lost about four pounds! I was real excited about that. So, today I decided to break out the skinny jeans (as in waist size, not the trendy skinny jeans). Yeah, you know what I mean. The ones that you try on every now and then to see how much weight you've gained. Well, I was happy to see that I fit quite comfortably into my middle-sized skinny jeans. I wore them to school today. :) When I got home from school, because I was feeling so good about myself, I decided to try on my skinnier skinny jeans. While, they are not as comfortable as the middle-sized ones, they were not half bad. I think I might wear them to work tomorrow!

9 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

whateve. I tried on my skinny jeans the other day and they are not good. Not good at all. Can you say skin tight. Sad. Hope the gym and personal trainer start making a difference soon. :(

Lynda/Mom said...

My "skinny" clothes are not even skinny, but they don't fit either. I fell off the wagon today with regard to eating, but I did get on the exercise bike for a minute or 10. Keep up the good work--it is motivating. Aunt Lynda

MaryAnn said...

Congrats! My skinny jeans are burried deep in the recesses of my jeans drawer. Maybe after I finish having kids my goal will have to be to get back into them.

John L. Carter said...

I'm a guy so I do really have skinny jeasns.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Yes, I have quit trying on my skinny jeans until the scale tells me it might be a possibility. Too depressing. I do have my middle size pants that I can fit into, just 8 more pounds to go.

SuziQ said...

Woohoo!!!! I am still a far cry from my skinny jeans, but I'm working my butt off to get there!

liesel said...

YAY for happy news from a scale, and happier jeans news. I'm glad I'm not the only one with not only skinny jeans, but middle skinny jeans, (AND fat jeans, and really fat jeans.)

Lore said...

I love skinny jeans, I tried on mine yesterday too, I got them over my hips just fine, but my baby belly was not ready for them. I guess it has only been two weeks since I had a baby, but I was hopeful! Congrats, it feels good to get into a nice pair of jeans!

Jenny R said...

congrats - what a great feeling!!