Saturday, April 27, 2013

Before and After

So, I did find my ring.  It was in one of my jacket pockets...I seriously do NOT even remember wearing that particular jacket the day I lost my ring.  I found it a week and a day after I lost it, guess that was the next time I wore that jacket.  Anyway, I was really glad to find it and am taking much better care of it now.

So, here are some before and after pictures of our windows.  They are fantastic!  I am loving them!












And one last before and after...

Yep, making a sweet face in this picture, I know.  Also, note the angle of the shot, it makes my hair look longer than it actually was.

I cut off about 11 inches...I still need to send it in to locks of love....


4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I didn't know you were replacing your windows - they look good. So does your short hair! You're right, the angle of the before picture makes you hair look wicked long.

Mary Ann said...

I love the difference your new windows make. And your hair is cute too.

Sandy Brunson said...

I was thinking..."holy cow her hair got LONG." Love the short. Love the windows. Jealous of them actually. I'd like to replace mine.

Jason&Shannon said...

Windows, hair everything looks great. However, don't you know you are not supposed to blog without also posting a picture of Brinton! I can't believe how long your hair was!