Monday, July 30, 2012

2 months

I know I am a little slow in writing this...Brinton is almost 3 months now.  I can't beleive how fast this summer has gone!  It is very depressing to think that August is here.  I must admit, at first this summer seemed super slow, but now that it's almost over it was fast.  It's been a challenge adjusting to being parents...not that the challenge is over, but I guess it's getting easier.

Around Brinton's 2 month birthday, we had some pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids. He was blessed on July 8, and the pictures were taken shortly after that.  He is wearing the outfit he was blessed in for the pictures.  I think they turned out cute, so here are some of the pictures for your viewing pleasure!

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

He is so cute. I miss those chubby cheeks. Give him some kisses from me!

Mary Ann said...

He's a cutie! My favorite pic is the one where he is leaning to the side and pointing all gangsta-like. :)

Megan Campbell Carter said...

I love the picture where he looks slightly terrified..lol Logan kinda gives us that look sometimes...cute! Sadly...Logan still fits in his blessing outfit. :(